Saturday, September 18, 2010

The wonders of a good night's sleep! I feel ever so much more ready to face the challenges of the day! I got a good 7 hours of sleep (only one interruption from Alli at 3:30 - her sleep cycle must be rousing her about that time. Last night, she played for a little bit and then went back to sleep!) I didn't get started on the day in time to go to the store before my Trustee's meeting this morning, but I have gotten a lot of things cleaned up around the house. All I need to do now is the actual cleaning - vacuuming, sweeping, mopping, etc. I guess I'll go to the store after I work the snack bar at the tournament - yuck! The busiest part of the day at the store! But that's what I get for sleeping in! I think it will be worth it. I'll even pick up Alex while I'm in town, and he can do the vacuuming!

We got Allison's school pictures home this week - pretty cute! I love that they can capture so much of her personality - she just looks like she is waiting to get into trouble, doesn't she!!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

BOy, does she look like Mamma Lucy!