Sunday, September 19, 2010

We got rain last night - not a lot, but enough that it feels like autumn! I think I'll have to use the dryer for laundry today - the first time in a while that I have had to use it. I am ready for fall and winter, but I am sure I am going to get tired of the rain before it is done - I always do.

I sat down Friday night (for the first time it forever, it felt like) and crocheted. I whipped up this little seahorse in one evening, while watching baseball (Go Giants!)



I did have a bit of a problem taking a picture of it though - Picot thought it was great fun!



I shooed her away several times, but ended up just shooting around her.

We did get AJ's surgery scheduled - he goes in on November 4th. Neither of us are looking forward to it, but it will be nice when he is 'all fixed'. Unfortunately, that is after soccer season ends this year, so he will miss all of the season. He should be able to play spring season for rec soccer, but it isn't the same!

No comments: