Sunday, September 12, 2010

A busy, uneventful week. Nice! Work is actually on an even flow right now, so even with one person on vacation I have been able to catch up on some projects, and even go home on time (most of the time, anyway!). I still have been too busy to do much of anything. AJ has soccer practice at 6:15 a.m., so I am up at 5:00 and running in to town by 5:55. By the time I finish cleaning up the kitchen after dinner, I'm pooped!

Scouts are back in session, and it was nice to spend some time with the other mom's that I haven't seen in a month. AJ spent Friday night at Conner's again - Saturday was spent working on Conner's Eagle Project. I need to go take more pictures of it! It is almost finished. Supposedly, AJ is ready to present his project to the Parent's Group on Tuesday, but....we'll see. He has done a lot of work on it recently, and the adult leaders have reviewed the project, so he is moving forward. He has less than 4 months to get it completed!

This week could be a bit busier. AJ has a soccer game Monday at Foothill at 6:30, which means we'll get home around 8:00 - late dinner! He has a game on Tuesday against Chico at U-Prep, but he doesn't know what time it is yet - they just added it to the schedule. Tuesday is also "Senior Night" at the school - mainly for the parents from 6:00 to 7:30, and then scouts from 7:00 to 8:30, and he wants to present his Eagle Project, Somehow, I think we ran out of hours!

Wednesday, AJ goes back to his Cardiologist - the one in Redding - for a followup appointment. We haven't heard back from the surgeon about scheduling a new surgery. I should probably call him next week, too!

I need to follow Indy's example, and just relax!



Kittens can fall asleep in the oddest positions! Indy is such a cool kitten. He loves to be petted and held, and will follow you around for you to pick him up. It's been a long time since I had a cat like this one!

No comments: