Sunday, September 26, 2010

Another busy weekend - but this time I have something to show for it! Or at least I will pretty soon! Cindy came down for a nice visit and shot AJ's senior pictures. I very happy with them - considering her challenges, she got some great shots. Her challenges included a 17 year old that didn't really want his picture taken and a Labrador that wanted the treats in my hand more than having her picture taken. Needless to say, we got a lot of pictures with the dog looking at the camera, and not AJ, and a lot of AJ looking at the camera, and not the dog. With lots of patience, she managed to get everyone looking the right direction for some of the shots! My original plans called for going to several locations for different back drops, but we changed to just using the front yard since AJ was so enthusiastic!

No comments: