Saturday, August 28, 2010

What a week! I'm glad it is Saturday! AJ had his follow-up with his surgeon yesterday, which meant a trip to Chico. His appointment was at 9:00, which meant we left here at 7:30, and we didn't see the doctor until almost 10:00 (he had an emergency at the hospital) It was almost noon before I got in to work. The surgeon is happy with AJ's recovery, but not satisfied. He thinks he can completely clear up his arrhythmia with another surgery, but AJ wasn't sure he wanted to do that. Right now, we are on a two month call back, and we'll see how much it bothers him in the mean time. I would like to see it completely clear, but....not my call!

The kittens are getting along well now (well, except for Rufus!) They have so much fun playing under the food shelf!



I finished up a pretty little doily the other day, too!

No comments: