Sunday, August 15, 2010

This is my last day before I go back to work. Bummer! I have been a slug around the house, and have gotten almost nothing done while I was off. Kind of nice, but....I wish I magically had my house clean and yard all in order! I guess I can't really complain - Wednesday through Friday were actually sick leave days, not vacation. AJ's doing okay, but he has had a couple of migraines since the surgery. Now I need to take him in to see the doctor about those!

I did finish up a doily while I was waiting at the hospital. As long as you don't compare it to the pattern, it looks pretty good. The lighting at the hospital was dim (sitting by AJ's bed while he was sleeping) and I was distracted, as well. I missed a couple of things, but - unless you know what it was supposed to look like, it looks pretty good!



I picked up a new toy for the kittens yesterday. It was a definite hit! Even Rufus played with it, just a little bit. Most of the time, he just sat around, watching Picot play with it.



Patti is off to Ft. Bragg this weekend for a soccer tournament (Her son is playing in the 'traveling league' - Division III soccer. AJ plays Division IV soccer - the 'fun' kind, according to him.) She sent me a couple of pictures. Too bad she couldn't send the cool breezes too!

No comments: