Saturday, August 14, 2010

Somehow, I don't have time for everything, even when I'm on vacation! I kept meaning to update the blog, but just didn't 'get around to it'.

AJ's procedure went well. The doctor didn't find what he thought he would, which was a good thing. He was afraid the area that needed ablating was close to the A-V node and he wouldn't be able to ablate it. As it was, it is still a problem. The area is in the direct path of the normal electrical movement, so he couldn't clear it out completely. He did clean a lot of it up, and AJ hasn't had any more tachycardia. It is possible that he won't, either, we'll just have to wait and see. Thursday night and Friday morning, AJ had what he descried as a migraine headache. Thursday night, I gave him some of my migraine drugs, but Friday I called the doctor to make sure it wasn't a reaction to surgery. It sounds like it was a just a headache - good news!



The dogs and I have still been walking after dinner, but I think the time is going to have to change. It was getting dark last night when we came in. I don't mind walking in the subdivision at dusk, but I don't really want to be walking out in the field in the dark!

Last night, there was a blimp out at the airport! I only had my cell phone camera, so the picture isn't very good, but I was quite surprised to see one!



Yesterday in the paper, there was a list of adoptable animals, and one caught my eye - a 9 week old Manx/Bengal cross that needs a home with someone to play with. Boy, do I have someone he could play with! Picot needs a playmate badly! Rufus just isn't enough to keep her busy. AJ filled out the paperwork to adopt him, we'll see if we get him or not. His coloring is very similar to Picot's. If you go to www.resqac.com, and search for Indy, you'll see a picture of him. Too cute!



This is what happens when you turn your back on Picot - she was pulling the plastic bags out of the drawer, and then curled up for a nap.

No comments: