Friday, July 30, 2010

Yum! Blackberry cobbler for breakfast! I had to taste test it, didn't I? It didn't come out of the oven until almost 10:00 last night - too hot to taste last night (and I was falling asleep waiting for it.) It came out pretty good - not as pretty as I would have liked - I forgot how long it take my oven to heat up to 400 degrees, so it sat on the counter, ready to go in, for too long. It tastes good though! Maybe not as good as Mom's, but it's good. (Thanks Mom - how many phone calls was it? Three? Four? More?)



The baby that I made the safari afghan for might have arrived last night or this morning! I got an e-mail from Steph that she was at the hospital last night!

Speaking of hospitals, little brother made it home yesterday! He's better, but still not where he should be. He walked over to the neighbors, and was winded. No camping (at higher elevations than Susanville) for him this weekend. Jeff is already up at the lake, and I think Ronna may be going in today. Mom may go up on Saturday, be even that depends on how Dave is doing.

No comments: