Saturday, July 24, 2010

What a beautiful morning! A typical summer day - sunny and clear, and the temperature is only 72 degrees. We are supposed to get around 107 today, according to one report, so I am enjoying the cool while I can!

One problem of taking pictures of the kitten - she always turns out blurry because she is moving so fast! If she isn't moving fast, she is sleeping (two modes - on and off!) This is my crochet work basket that I had very recently cleaned up -



AJ got new soccer shoes! We should be able to see him coming on the field this year! I just hope he will be able to play. As things stand right now, he couldn't play if he had to. His heart procedure is scheduled for August 11th, and I hope it 'cures' him!



Vacation pictures - I obviously didn't do anything exciting on vacation! My brother has a new adoring fan - the little girl from across the street follows him everywhere she can.



Mom and I went for a walk while I was visiting. I did get one picture of wildflowers! Not too many flowers blooming is Susanville right now (not counting the ones in Mom's yard, and they had a bit of 'help' just before I got there. She was replanting most of her flowers while I was there, due to Lily's 'help'.)



When we got back, Koori was warm enough to go take a quick swim - in Mom's fountain! Lily thought it looked like fun - she just wasn't quite sure if she wanted to join her or not.

No comments: