Tuesday, July 13, 2010

My horoscope for the day: "Give in to that whim. Your organized self loves your schedule, but it's essential for you to leave room for serendipity -- or that well planned timetable could start to feel like a prison cell..." at least according to the Yahoo! site. Maybe I should search around and see what else is out there! Today is already 'planned' as a relaxing day - yesterday I cleaned the carpets (and got an upper body workout at the same time) and AJ and I went to see Toy Story 3 - fun movie. Then, to our surprise, we were both bored all afternoon - nothing to do and too hot to think of anything. I sat inside and watch Harry Potter movies and crocheted. Boring!

Alli was up at 5:00 today, so I'm up, I'm up! Unfortunately, I woke up with a migraine, so I'm not a happy camper. I had then yesterday as well, but when I wake up with one, it is harder to get rid of it that one I feel coming on. Bummer for vacation! At least I don't have to go to work and 'play nice' with people!

Picot has 'dyslexia' down to an art now. Not only does she stand in front of the computer screen, chasing the letters as I type, she now bumps her butt against the on/off button on the screen and turns it off while I am typing. I wanted a kitten why???? Good thing she is cute!

No comments: