Friday, July 16, 2010

Mobile Blogging was an epic fail. Not only could I not do it, I broke my phone trying to! I spent about 45 minutes in the Verizon store on Wednesday, and still didn't get it fixed. The guy was very nice and very helpful, but...they are under construction, and he didn't have the tools to fix it. He gave me some suggestions, but they didn't work. All that is broken is the text messaging, so it isn't a big deal. Just annoying! I even tried blogging just on the Internet on my phone, and couldn't get it to work. I am sure that was operator error, as I've posted that way before.

I came up to Susanville on Wednesday, late afternoon, and Mom and I went to Reno shopping on Thursday. I scored some good deals at the Penny's outlet in Sparks, and Mom and I scoped out the Mill Ends fabric store. Lots and lots of material! Good thing I don't sew too much! I was tempted, but I knew I would never make what ever I got material for. I also had a good visit with Cindy. We stopped by her place on the way home. It was nice to catch up for a little bit.

No comments: