Sunday, July 11, 2010

Decisions, decisions....What should I do today? Let's see, so far, I have slept in, and fed the dogs. Not too much accomplished so far, and it is already after 7:00! Alli has been staying up later (after 9:00 some nights) which means I don't turn on the Giant's game until after she goes to bed, so I am staying up later! I have found it doesn't do any good to put her to bed early - she won't go to sleep until she is ready, and I would rather have her in the living room where I can watch her than behind closed doors (and out of earshot) in her bedroom.

I am thinking of renaming Picot. Since she makes it so hard to read anything, I think her name should be 'Dyslexia'! If you are reading the paper, she is laying down on it. If you are reading on the computer, she is up in front of the screen, chasing the cursor, if you have a book, she is playing with the pages. Just too cute! I caught Rufus playing with her this morning, so he is 'back to normal'.




Here are some more pictures from our walks. (I love the third one - I caught the cloud reflections in the water.) I didn't make it out for a walk last night - I'll have to make up for it today! The creek is drying up again, so the puppies won't be able to swim for a while. That also means I won't have wet dogs in the house for a while too!

No comments: