Monday, July 26, 2010

Another nice, relaxing weekend. Of course, one of the reasons it was relaxing was because it was too hot to do anything after noon! We hit 16 I think, according to the paper. I hurried and tried to get my chores done in the morning, and the spent the afternoon reading and crocheting. I didn't get as much done around the house as I should have, but....I'll get there. It isn't going anywhere without me! One of my plans is to try to get both the computer room and AJ's room cleaned up while he is gone. I got most of the computer room straightened up, but I haven't been brave enough to try his room yet.

Since AJ took my 'good' camera to Jamboree with him, I have been using my camera phone for pictures. I've also been e-mailing pictures to AJ, such as this one of Jasper, saying good morning, and this one of Rufus, hiding from Picot.



I found another picture from vacation - a mole hill in Mom's flower bed! She grows big moles too!



Here is my latest project - a Flower Fairy Doily. I got the pattern from Annie's Attic, and need to make just a few more 'parts and pieces' to finish it. I started pinning it out yesterday to see how it was going to work out.



I need to play with it a bit I think, but it should turn out okay. It is about 18" across. I was thinking of putting it in a shadow box, but that is a large shadow box! We'll see how it finishes up (if it gets finished - I should have had it done early Saturday morning, but I sat around reading instead!)

No comments: