Thursday, June 17, 2010

I (almost) finished up another project! I made coasters for co-workers, and finished up 5 of them - I still need two more, and another one for me! The bank. decided in its infinite wisdom, that only a coffee mug and clear glasses can be on our desks now - no soda cans, no soda cups or coffee cups from Starbucks, etc. Truly, that isn't such a big deal, but....we are on the second floor, behind locked doors, and no one sees us, so what does it matter? Oh well! In order to make the moment a bit more uplifting, I made coasters for everyone. They turned out pretty cute. I handed them out yesterday at one of our meetings - now to finish the last couple!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Too cool! I really like the pastel gradations.

I just read about AJ. Let me know if I can do anything. I'd call but 10 pm is a bit late.

R

Deni J. said...

I was still up - but just barely! I'll be home this evening around 6:00, if you want to talk then.