Sunday, June 20, 2010

Busy day yesterday, but fun! I started off with taking AJ in at 8:00 for his second driver's training meeting. The place he started with wen t out of business, so this was the first time he had met this instructor. Then, off to get Alli a hair cut. Cindy changed the layers around a bit on her hair, but still a similar style. The, off to church for a work day! Most of the 'ladies' of the church had started much earlier than I got there, so all the yard work was done, which left the fun projects like painting and cleaning gutters, etc. Ralph dropped AJ off after his lesson and took Alli with him, so AJ and I stayed until at noon. Then, off to pick up Alli, and to the grocery store and Walmart. Then, home to clean and cook! Larry and Pat came by for an early Father's Day BBQ and we had a fun and delicious dinner! Busy day!


AJ was the only one there tall enough to reach the very tip top of the windows!



The garden is growing, finally! I still don't have beans in the first row (just weeds), or at least not more than half a dozen plants. I have green peppers and a couple of cherry tomatoes. The tomatoes are hard to see - they are smaller than a marble, but they are there.

Since I cleaned up the house yesterday for company, I won't have to do a lot to it today, just pick up cat toys, dog toys, and Alli toys. My laundry is on the last load already, too. I hope to get to a couple of projects I've put aside the last few weeks. I do need to go in to work for a couple of hours (or less) today. It is amazing what I can get done without the phone ringing! Next week is going to be very busy because we are short handed, so I hope to get ahead of the game a little bit today.

No comments: