Thursday, June 03, 2010

Allergies seemed to have hit Alli really hard over the weekend, so I gave her some allergy medicine over the last few days, and she did nothing but sleep! Yesterday, she fell asleep at daycare in the morning before the bus came, and they had a hard time waking her up. Last night she was the crankiest thing I have seen in a long time. Then, this morning at 4:00 a.m., she woke up all bright eyed and bushy tailed. She is raring to go now, but I am exhausted! I went to bed early last night because I didn't feel good, and I still don't feel good this morning. Can I call in sick to work? Probably not, unless I'm contagious. I already have one person out on vacation, and I'm still trying to catch up from last month. Bummer! I really don't feel that bad, just not good.

Today is Alli's last day of school. AJ has one more week, though. The best part - no more making lunches in the morning for Alli - at least until August. Her summer program has lunch provided, and if she doesn't each lunch, she will survive until she gets to daycare to eat - school is out at noon. The summer school has free sack breakfast and lunch as part of the program, so - no more lunches for me! (It is the little things in life, really!)

No comments: