Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Off to another doctor visit for AJ today. His heart rate is still elevating, and the only thing bringing it back down is medication. I called in last week to make an appointment with the Cardiologist, and he is on vacation until Friday. I was concerned about how much of the medication AJ could/should be taking, so I called yesterday to talk to our regular doctor, and he wasn't in until today. I talked to the nurse for the original doctor we saw, and they scheduled me an appointment with his regular doctor today. I'm thinking they are thinking we need to change his meds up if he is needing to take it so often. I know AJ is getting agitated over it. I think he would risk any type of surgery rather than deal with this every day. Mom, on the other hand, is a bit more conservative!

Weather turned rainy yesterday. I still have tomato plants that need to go in the garden, but....hasn't happened yet! Maybe tonight, if the rain goes away long enough!

No comments: