Monday, May 31, 2010

I woke up to clouds today - they are supposed to clear a little bit today, but the nice sunny and warm weekend is done. It is still supposed to be warm, just cloudy with some rain the next few days. We had company for dinner lat night, and it was so nice to sit out on the patio for dinner - warm, no wind, few bugs (until later - the mosquitoes came out after Pat and I came in!) Ralph grilled ups steaks, and we had coleslaw, corn on the cob, baked beans and cantaloupe with them - the perfect summer dinner!



Alli went to church with me yesterday - and we planted a new tree at the church. Alli was an angel! She was really good during services (I took the noisy toys away) and sat around waiting patiently while I helped dig. I didn't have to dig long - nothing like having a lady digging to get the guys out there! Alli had lots of 'babysitters' while I was busy too. She didn't listen to the ladies, but they were watching her for me!

No comments: