Friday, May 14, 2010

I feel like I've been neglecting the blog! I have good intentions every morning to add a little to it, and something usually gets in my way. (Best laid plans!) All this week, Alli has gotten up much earlier than usual - probably because it is getting lighter in the morning. I need to get up earlier myself now, just to stay one step ahead of her!

Ralph is off this weekend to see his sister. His niece called this week, Katie isn't doing well (cancer). She is still at home, but she didn't know how much longer she would be there. It's about a 7 hour drive down, so he is leaving this morning, and coming back Sunday.

AJ and I made another trip to the emergency room yesterday - his heart decided to play tricks again. It was much easier this time, as they knew what meds worked last time, so it felt kind of like a drive through - he shows up, they give him drugs, he recovers, they send him off, with directions to come back again if it happens again. In the mean time, we have an appointment with the Cardiologist next week. I think we are going to be looking into surgery for him, rather than drop by the ER once a month!

The kids and I are off to Roaring Gulch for a massive pancake breakfast with coworkers. I think they feed over 10,000 people breakfast in downtown Redding. This is the first year I have taken Alli since she was little - wish me luck!

No comments: