Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I did it (almost)! I finished Stephanie's baby afghan, and then....realized I forgot the tails! So, it is all done except for finishing! I took it in to work yesterday to show it off and got raves! One of Steph's good friends stopped by and assured me she will love it (and that she is still decorating with the 'safari' theme - I was hoping so! This would not be a good time to find out she decided to decorate with trains or something!) I started the stuffed toy giraffe last night. I don't think it will take too long. If it isn't too difficult, I may make one out of blue yarn for a baby gift to go along with Amanda's afghan. I think it would be adorable in soft blue with dark blue spots! We'll see!


Too cute! The yarn washed up very, very soft. This is the first time I have used 'Vanna's Choice' and I'm pretty happy with it.

1 comment:

Crafty Christina said...

That afghan is gorgeous!!