Sunday, April 25, 2010

What a beautiful day yesterday! Alli and I played baseball in our shirtsleeves! It was actually getting 'warm' by the time the game finished! Alli did much better at the game yesterday - she needed minimal instructions from me to do what she was supposed to do. I give her a lot of leeway, though, so it isn't a constant battle between us. Yesterday, one of the 'helpers' for the other team was working with her to pick up the ball and throw it in, and she worked better for her than for me! Alli also voluntarily picked up a ball as it rolled by her and threw it (sort of) back in a few times, and....even hit the ball by herself! I stood in front of her, and held the tip of the bat, and turned it loose, and she hit the ball! Of course, she then continued to hit the batting T, but....she hit the ball!



Spinning in the outfield!



Sitting in the dugout.

No comments: