Saturday, April 10, 2010

It's Saturday! Time to relax, kick back....right! I'll be able to do that this afternoon, I think! This morning, Alli has a baseball game at 9:00 (which means she needs to be in Shasta Lake City at 8:45) and AJ has a scout meeting at 10:00 (which means he needs to be there at 9:45) and then he has a soccer game at 11:30 (which means he needs to be there at 11:00). I'm excited about both games - I love to watch AJ play soccer, and the baseball games are quite fun - at least in the beginning. If I was really good, I would have gotten up early and done my shopping before the 9:00 game. But...I slept in! I can go shopping later!

Not only has it been a long week at work, I have been fighting with headaches all week - bummer. I could use a break from both! I think the headaches are a combination of stress and allergies - it is a pollen covered world out there this week, and the wind has been blowing pollen everywhere. We are expecting rain this week, which should settle the pollen down. I would really like to see the nice weather, but....if it helps my allergies, I'll take it - I just hope it waits until after the games today.

Speaking of winds, our neighbor to the south of us came visiting this week. He found Koori in his backyard, and then discovered our joint fence had blown over in the last wind storm (the fence by the clothesline, and I hadn't been out there to hang clothes on the line.) He put a board up to keep Koo out, and then he and his son are going to fix the fence. We offered both assistance and to split the costs with him. I don't know when that will happen, but for now, the board will keep Koo on her side of the fence.

No comments: