Saturday, April 03, 2010

I'm off to Susanville today! Of course, the sun was shining by the end of the day here, but the storm was still up in the mountains. I took advantage of the forced delay, and sat around watching TV and crocheting! I made chicken and dumplings for dinner, and set the chicken up to cook around 5:00. Alli, with her fascination with the stove, stood and watched the pot boiling until dinner time - 7:00! At least that gave me the chance to watch TV! I am also officially half way done on my baby afghan! It is a corner to corner afghan, and I have reached the decrease part, so it's all down hill from here. I still need to post a picture of it - it is turning out very nice - I like the pattern of it, and it is quick to make - if you are paying attention! I had to frog two rows last night - and they are long rows right now! I hate it when that happens.

I had Allison's IEP (Individual Education Plan) meeting this week. It went really well - sort of a large parent-teacher meeting. She will be staying in her same class for next year, but the year after that - high school! So scary! Her current teacher did have nice things to say about the Anderson teacher and classroom, which is comforting. I'm not ready for Allison to be in high school! She is 13 in about a month, too. How did that happen?

No comments: