Saturday, March 13, 2010

What a week! I'm so glad it is the weekend! Not that I don't have anything to do this weekend, but at least it is my stuff that I have to do! This was a week of 'shifting priorities' at work, so I never felt like I actually got anything finished! Now, if I don't finish anything, it is because I am lazy, not because I had to go do something else that is more critical (at least to someone else!)

Yesterday, winter came back for a short visit - another day of rain. It was cold, windy and wet! and then, on the way home. the sun came out! a beautiful double rainbow was out all the way home (the sky was happy it was Friday too!) It was still out when I got home, so I got a couple of pictures of it from the back yard. Today is supposed to be warmer, and then tomorrow, and most of next week, it is supposed to be warm and sunny! I am so ready for spring!



I got to have lunch with a girlfriend on Thursday - it was nice to catch up with her. She lives here in Redding, but I see her more in Susanville than I do here, since she spends most of her weekends in Susanville.

No comments: