Monday, March 22, 2010

My 'relaxing' day off has been pretty productive so far. I put in a couple of hours straightening up part of the garage and working on my yarn/thread supplies. I am only working on the part of the garage that I can control, and I put a pretty big dent in it, if I say so myself! Yesterday, I put some time in straightening up the guest house, so it is looking better around here!



Here is a bookmark that I finished up - part of the weekly series of small project form a Yahoo! group. I think it turned out pretty nice, and AJ actually took it - I don't know that he will use it, but he liked it enough to take it, so - I'm happy!



I'm not sure how my seedlings are going to do - the lemon cucumbers are growing like weeds (on the right side of the first picture), and not much else came up. One package of cantaloupes seeds sprouted a few plants, and the peppers are just now beginning to show anything at all (picture on the right). With my luck, the cucumbers will have been planted too soon, and won't be viable by the middle of May!

No comments: