Friday, March 05, 2010

I've got to start getting up earlier! I haven't taken the time all week to update the blog! Bad me! I don't think daylight savings time is going to help either - it's hard enough to get up early now - it will be an hour earlier in a week! I have been busy at night though. I finished up another doily. This one is about 19 inches across, and the thread is variegated blue and white. The photo doesn't show the colors very well.



I also started a couple of other project (of course!) One is a series of small projects - unknown to me what they will be! One of the Yahoo groups that I am one is posting a series of small 'mystery' projects. They send out one pattern a week, and if you have finished the pattern from the week before, you get a new pattern. This week, it was a coaster:



It is about 5 inches across - a bit big for a coaster for me, but the pattern is pretty. It worked up in one evening. We'll see what comes along next!

2 comments:

Chris said...

Hi Deni, if you find a way to get up earlier, please let me know! lol! I think all I do is sleep anymore! I do manage a little crochet but could do so much more if I just ould get up! Your doily and coaster are both so pretty! I haven't decided to do the MMM's yet, not sure if I will or not? I have so many things I want to do and not enough hours in the day! lol!

Deni J. said...

I didn't find a secret yet, but I'll keep looking! I like the MMM's - almost instant gratification!