Thursday, March 25, 2010

Is it Friday yet? What a week, and I had Monday off! I always feel like I pay for taking a day off with extra work, but this week has been amazing! Besides being extra busy, we have been short handed! I'm ready for the weekend!

I say that I am ready for the weekend, but it is busy as well. AJ has a scout camp-out (mandatory) in Sacramento this weekend, so Ralph is taking him down on Friday afternoon, and I will go and pick him up on Saturday afternoon. There is also a mandatory parent's meeting in Sacramento on Saturday, so...I have no choice! My Saturday is going to be spent driving up and down I5. I will have company with me, so it won't be all bad! One of the other parents is going down with me for the meeting.


The last of the pictures from the trail. The very last one is a picture of the trail and the erosion under it. Good thing I saw this after I went over it!

No comments: