Saturday, March 20, 2010

I have a three day weekend this weekend! I debated all day on Friday about whether I should be taking Monday off, but, in the end, I decided to just go for it. I will pay for it on Tuesday, but at least I will have Monday off! Work is a little crazy (to put it mildly) right now - we have a big project that is starting on April 15th, and it is something we have never done before, so I'm not sure of what is really going to happen. I just try to do all the prep work I can, and hope for the best! I don't even have any real plans for Monday - what a treat! Maybe I'll take Koori in with me when I take the kids to school, and we'll go for a walk on the River Trail! I could also start cleaning out the garage and/or the guest house, but that doesn't sound nearly as much fun!

We have a clean-up day at the church today, and Ralph and AJ are coming with me (which means so is Allison!) Ralph promised to help with the sprinkler system, so he went down yesterday to see what parts he needed to get. We are taking two cars, so he can 'take Alli home' when he is ready to go. Since clean-up is from 10:00 - 2:00, I am going in early to the grocery store this morning. That way, I have everything all done for the day except actually cleaning my house! I'm going to make some sandwiches to take to church as well. I know other people will have something going for lunch, but Ralph forgot who called me, so I didn't call back to see what I could bring. So....sandwiches it is!

No comments: