Friday, February 12, 2010

What a week! I kept meaning to update the blog in the morning, but....never got the time! Of course, if I had gotten up earlier, I could have, but....I didn't. AJ didn't have school this whole week, so I just had to get Allison up and ready to go, and then only had to run her to daycare, not the jaunt across town to drop AJ off at school too! That means I got to sleep in a little bit - so I did!

I baked two batches of Valentine's Day cookies this week - one for Alli's classroom to decorate, and one for me to decorate and take to work. I also finished somewhere around 15 heart bookmarks - but haven't taken a single picture! I plan on doing that tonight, if nothing else. I didn't get as many finished as I wanted, but ...they'll do! I kept giving them away as soon as they were finished, so I didn't have a stockpile of 15 at the end of the day by any means. I also had plans to do more mailing of Valentine's Day cards, but, that didn't happen either. Just not enough time in my day, I think! Speaking of that, I hear Allison moving around, so I am off to go get her up and showered and dressed! The fun begins again.

No comments: