Sunday, February 21, 2010

Finished at last! It seems like this doily took forever, but...I guess it didn't. I did it in size 20 thread, and it is 14 inches across. I started it after I started my bag, and finished it long before the bag! The bag is in my take-along project bag - I work on it at lunch and other times when I get stuck somewhere, just sitting (Boy Scout meetings, etc.)



It is coming along, too! I will probably work on it some more this weekend - it is a good project for sitting and watching TV. I am getting a nice color pattern on it too - cool! You never know what you will get with variegated yarn. I put some produce in so you could see the progress - it is a little hard to see the height in the flat bag!



We had a huge rain storm last night - we got 1.68 inches of rain - most of it within one hour. We were watching Ralph's weather station, and it was raining at a rate of over 4 inches an hour at times. We even lost our satellite TV for a while because of the rain. Luckily, it wasn't during anything really important! I spent a good portion of yesterday, just sitting around (crocheting) and watching the Olympics. I haven't done that in a while! Alli took a long nap yesterday, so didn't go to sleep until after 11:00, so we both slept in this morning. Since I didn't do much yesterday, I have a ton of things to do today!

No comments: