Sunday, January 10, 2010

Once again, we seemed to have missed the earthquake. It must have been the fact we had three teenage boys in the house - who could feel an earthquake through that? There was a 6.5 earthquake yesterday off the coast of Ferndale at 4:30, and as far as I can remember, Ralph, Dawn and I were sitting in the kitchen about that time. I didn't notice the house rocking and rolling!

Speaking of boys - since yesterday was AJ's birthday, he took his annual swim. Sorry it is sideways - I forgot video doesn't flip! The entire video is less than a minute long, and he jumped in twice - definitely a short swim!



Dawn and I are off to Susanville today - which means I better get my day started. Alli was up at 5:00 - probably about the same time the boys went to bed! I've been trying to be quiet, so they can sleep! I need to go get my shower, get Alli showered, and start laundry etc.

No comments: