Monday, January 18, 2010

The first of many storms has hit - lots of rain and wind last night. We are up to 3/4 of an inch of rain for the storm(s). According to the news, we are set for a new storm every 24 hours - lots of rain, and wind, and cold! The traffic cameras show snow at Bogard, Lassen Park Entrance and Fredonyer Pass, but not at Shingletown. I have to run into town today, so hopefully, I can catch it between storms!

I'm glad I have the day off today - it has been a quiet weekend, and I hope it continues! It was quiet even with extra boys here every night. I swapped kids yesterday, taking David home and picking up Michael on the same trip, and Dallas came over last night as well. I swear the boys all speak a private language - WOW (World of Warcraft) I try to stay semi-involved, so I am watching and learning about 'raids' and 'drops'. AJ has promised that he won't play computer games as much when he goes to college and "has a life" in his words. At this point, I haven't been able to get close to the TV in a week! So much for keeping up with my Wii exercise!

No comments: