Sunday, December 06, 2009

I did get some crafting time yesterday! Alli and I went shopping (hence the Walmart pictures) and then I cleaned house, and then.....I took a break! I made up some more glove sets for the bazaar. All of the black gloves I took in are sold, so I made up a few more pairs. I may try to make some more today as well. I also finished up a scarf that was ordered, so there is another set (scarf and gloves) sold! Since this is the time of year for crafting, I don't feel so guilty sitting around crocheting - they are for presents!

I still need to sew some of my presents, but I may wait and do that when I am on vacation (in a week!) I hate to do that, though, because my vacation week always seems to disappear on me! I have one day shot already - Alli has a dentist appointment at 8:00 am, and AJ has one at 4:00 pm and I have a nail appointment in between. That day is shot for any serious work! I also have the annual Christmas Breakfast at work one day, which means I have to be at the bank by 6:30! So much for a day off! It is a fun morning, so I don't mind going in, but I may try to skip it this year, we'll see!

No comments: