Saturday, December 26, 2009

Another quiet morning around here - Alli didn't get up until after 7:00, and AJ spent the night at the neighbors. Very quiet! If I was really good, I would be using my Wii Fit program instead of sitting around, typing on the computer, but....maybe later,. I did log on 30 minutes yesterday, so I am off on a good start!

We're off to Susanville today - to celebrate Christmas with my family. Because of the ice on the roads, we won't be leaving here until around 10:00 or so. I did take pictures of the finished presents! (So if you are on my list, don't look yet!)



The pink and purple gloves are for Rachelle (the snowflake is for her mom!). The Packers hat is for my BIL, the race hat and camouflage hat are for my brothers, the John Deere hat and scarflette and fingerless mittens are for my Dad. My original plans didn't call for a scarflette for Dad, but....when I thought about it, it may be easier for him, as it won' get in the way of anything - just warm his neck!

No comments: