Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Alli and I are off today to Sacramento! She has an evaluation appointment at Shriner
s Hospital for her ankle/foot at 12:45 today - and they want us there a half hour early, so....we will be leaving somewhere around 9:00 to allow time for pit stops and a lunch stop on the way. It will definitely be an all day trip! Of course, she was up early today (5:15!) so I have all morning to myself. It will really feel like a day off of work!

So far, the only things selling at the craft fair at work are my gloves and scarfs, I think - which is actually good for me! Any snowflakes I sell I will have to make replacements for for my gift giving, so I'm not too broken-hearted. I picked up some more black gloves the other night - I am sold out of all the black ones - I need to make more! I have two more scarves on order as well. Not too bad!

No comments: