Sunday, November 29, 2009

Sunday was a busy day around here! I didn't make it to church, but I got the shopping done, the laundry done, and then Ralph and I dusted and AJ vacuumed, and AJ and I decorated the house for Christmas! Ralph helped dust because I was moving some of his 'stuff' and asked what he wanted done with it - I didn't think it needed to be just stored on a shelf (because of the dust). He agreed that it probably shouldn't be there, cleaned the dust off of all of it, and put it away somewhere. After we got the house done, AJ and I started in of the leaves in the front yard!

All of the leaves are not off of the trees yet, but a lot of them are, and I thought it looked a little tacky to just leave them waiting until the last one fell (the usual plan around here). Alli went down for a nap, so we got started - Ralph came out and helped too! It didn't look too bad right after we finished, but I am sure there are more leaves on it now. Ralph said he was going to mow the lawn today - which will make it easier to rake the leaves next time too. The grass was pretty long under all those leaves.


We put the leaves out in the garden for mulch (thank you again David for rototilling the garden for me!) All those leaves were just piled up right by the fence, so AJ and I decided to spread them around a bit. Then, AJ decided that it would be even more fun if the dogs helped us. It was! I went in and got the camera after the first couple of minutes and videoed it. So cute! Koori wanted to stay by me, so when I got out to video it, she didn't play with AJ as much, just stood in the corner looking at him, checking on me - what a funny dog!

No comments: