Saturday, November 14, 2009

A quiet morning this morning! Alli woke me up at 4:45, but she went back to sleep! I, of course, was wide awake! She still isn't up, and it is 6:30! That little rascal! I have a house full of people (Dallas spent the night, and my brother is here) so I've been quiet so I didn't wake anyone else up! I need to go get Allison up, so she can get fed and showered and go to the store with me. She has Horse Therapy this morning, and I have a Trustee's meeting, so ...we need to get started!

Here is a little angel I made on Wednesday, when I had the day off. She is so cute! I am thinking of making several of these for gifts this year - we'll see! I always think I can do more than I actually get done! I picked up material for Christmas presents last weekend, and haven't gotten any further than that on them. I will have to get started on those, too!

No comments: