Sunday, November 22, 2009

A new me! Or at least a new picture of me! I got my hair cut yesterday, and had AJ take a couple of pictures. Not the best focus, but I probably look better with a soft focus anyway! I love the new cut - it should be easier for me to style too! (Always good in my book!)



What a week! I didn't realize it had been a week since I posted - time is flying. I can't believe Thanksgiving is on Thursday! We've been invited to Larry and Pat's for Thanksgiving, and I am on the lookout for a good veggie dish that can take being made at home, travel and sit around and be reheated and still taste good! Any and all suggestions are appreciated!

We will be traveling to Susanville on Saturday for Thanksgiving. Hopefully Dad will be in Susanville by then. He is still in Reno - on his 7th week in the hospital, and he isn't happy about it. He still does not have good lung functions, and has a cough, and is pretty weak (that goes along with not getting enough oxygen!) We are hoping to get him out of the Reno hospital and into the skilled nursing facility in Susanville, where it will be easier to visit him. If he is in Susanville, it may be possible to even have him visit for dinner on Saturday. If he is in Reno, he won't be able to, so we may be making a Reno trip on Saturday instead of a Susanville trip. I really hope he is in Susanville by then!

No comments: