Saturday, November 07, 2009

It's the start of a beautiful weekend! The rain was clearing out yesterday afternoon, temperatures should be in the mid-60's....beautiful! Now, if I only get around to getting my yard work done that I want to! I have a list (I always have a list!) of little projects to get done outside. We'll see if I really get any of them done!

AJ's school left a phone message yesterday. There is a swine flu clinic today at one of the local high schools from 10:00 to 4:00 for kids only. I would love to get both kids in, but....do I have the patience to stand in line with half of Shasta County? I will keep in in mind, at least! Yes, I know they need to be immunized, but only two clinics in Shasta County from 10:00 to 4:00? I think their chance of exposure to swine flu will be greater than their chance of making it through the line to get immunized for it! We had one case confirmed at work yesterday (and she has been there all week) so I have been exposed. I don't work closely with her, but....it is still a small place.

No comments: