Monday, November 23, 2009

I now have the proverbial 'sore thumb'. I cut the tip of my thumb Saturday morning, and since then have found out how many things that you do actually use your thumb! To add insult to injury, I then burned the same thumb Saturday night (on broccoli - really! how dumb is that???) Sunday was supposed to be a cleaning day, since Saturday didn't turn out to be one, and I needed to clean, but...I was wounded! (Good enough excuse?)

I am actually wondering if I am coming down with something. I have no energy, a headache, and I just don't feel 'good'. I don't feel bad (except for the headache part), I just don't feel like myself. Hopefully, it is just a slump or something, and I'll bounce out of it quickly! I don't want to get a cold!

I took the kids in Saturday to have Christmas pictures done. Our Walmart is in the midst of a conversion to a Super Walmart, and this weekend was the first weekend it was open as a grocery store as well as a regular Walmart. I usually go to Walmart early in the morning, when it is still sane there. Our pictures were at 1:00, so.....we got to see all those people in the "People of Walmart" photos. They really are out there! Scary! The photo booth at Walmart has been wonderful over the years. The two girls working on Saturday did wonders to get Alli to cooperate and smile. They got some nice pictures of her. They even got some good pictures of AJ - sometimes hard to do too! I don't know how many more years I can get him to do Christmas pictures - each year I think it may be the last - he will be 17 is January!!

No comments: