Friday, October 23, 2009

I am sooooo glad it is Friday! It is a busy weekend ahead, but still - it's the weekend!

AJ is slowly recovering from his 'cold'. I still don't know what he had - the flu and other assorted diseases are running rampant through the schools now. If it was a touch of the flu, he came through it pretty easy. If it was 'just a cold', it hit him pretty hard! Tonight, he is out at the Pumpkin Patch out at Nash's Ranch, manning the corn maze. He will be going out for that, even if he doesn't go to school today. He will be back out there Saturday morning, and working all day and camping overnight. I have a slot to work from 10:00 to 2:00 myself on Saturday.



These shots of Mt. Shasta were taken on the 'girl's weekend' trip. I didn't make it up there in time to see the sunset - it was full dark by the time I made it there, but Sara Rose took a couple of beautiful pictures! The Mt. Shasta area is so pretty!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the props! i'm proud of the pictures too!

Nat says she's going to put them on the website :o)