Wednesday, September 02, 2009

We are trying to settle back into the new 'normal', again. Alex had a couple of early morning practices canceled (due to games) so I was getting used to sleeping in again. Back to getting up and getting him in to town early! Monday night, after work, I drove down to Sac to the airport and picked Dawn up. She will be staying in the guesthouse for a while. And then, Scouts started again last night. Busy schedule again! At least this weekend is a three day weekend!



The puppies got new collars! (Some of you will be saying it was past time for new collars!) Poor Jasper's collar had been shredded by Koori chewing on it when they were playing.

AJ had a soccer game yesterday, but it was at 4:00 in Anderson, and I couldn't get away from work, so I missed it. They won 6-1, and AJ said he played pretty well. They have another game on Thursday at 4:00, but I have to work late (5:15) on Thursday, so I will miss it as well. I will be glad when I get a full staff back, so I can actually be away for a little while from my desk, but for this and the next three weeks, there are just 2 of us in the office, so one person missing is a bit scary!

No comments: