Monday, September 28, 2009

I made a quick trip to Susanville yesterday. Dad isn't doing well, and is actually in the hospital this morning. Mom called last night around 10:00 (??) and they had called the ambulance for him. He fell last week, and hit his chest on the hearth. He didn't break anything as far as X-rays could show. but the pain meds really messed him up. Major hallucinations! He was pretty lucid when I was there, but I guess as soon as I left, he got a lot worse.



While I was up at Mom's, she took me on a tour of what was left of her flower garden. The deer, being browsers, had been browsing on her flowers! All they have been eating is the actual flower, so she has nice healthy plants, with stems sticking up where the flowers used to be!


This plant only had one little flower left on it!

No comments: