Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Another early morning around here (for some of us, at least!) Alli was awake at 4:30, and out of bed before 5:00. I need more coffee! Good thing she is happy in the morning. If both of us were cranky, it could get pretty ugly around here. I do enjoy the peace and quiet when it is just the two of us up, though.

The scarf and gloves were a hit! K said she was so excited, she might even wear them at the game this weekend. I told her she was risking heat stroke if she did! We are still reaching close to 100 here in the afternoons. I am so ready for fall! I'm not quite ready for winter, with the rain yet, but....I'm getting close. I just don't like the non-stop rain we can get around here. Just give me a few days of sunshine in between storms, and I'll be happy with the rain.

No practice for AJ today - he has a game today at 4:00. That means he gets to sleep in too! Hopefully, I can get away from work in time to see some of the game today. (Even better, hopefully, he gets to play in the game!) After the game, off to scouts tonight. Another full agenda!

No comments: