Saturday, September 26, 2009

AJ Update: He's doing better still. As of yesterday (he isn't up yet this morning) he was only missing the corner vision! He may be on the way to a full recovery! Yippee!

Now, for Allison! She got up this morning with diarrhea and vomiting. I swear if it isn't one, it's the other! Nothing too bad for Alli, but since she can't tell me what hurts, I always worry more. It - so far- has just been one episode of each, but I am on the watch and wait mode for her as well.

I was planning a quick trip up to Susanville today, but....we will see how Alli does. I have to drop AJ off at the airport at 7:00 this morning for the airshow, and had the day 'free' (except for the normal shopping and house cleaning, yardwork, etc.) We'll see how it goes - always a challenge to making plans around here!

No comments: