Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Yesterday was catch-up at work - busy day! It was still worth taking the extra days off, but I was busy! It should be a bit easier today - I sure hope so! I have a couple of projects that I have to work on this week.

I got some shots of Koori - she and Rufus have agreed to share - sort of. Rufus still gets the best spot (up against the pillows) but at least Koo can sit on the couch again. Who would have though a 6 pound cat would rule the 40 pound dog??


This is up at Mom's house. Since Koori is such a chicken dog, she followed me everywhere, even if there wasn't a comfortable place to lay down anywhere near! The other dogs were over in the grass in the shade, all stretched out nice and comfy, and she was curled up beside my chair. Poor thing!


This is the fountain at Mom's - there were a pair of finches getting a drink - too cute! I couldn't get too close to them, so this was shot between her shade trellises.



I'm down to one finch at home - Mo died while I was gone this weekend. Poor Meenie is the only one left. I'm not planning on replacing the other birds, so it just Meenie for a while. He is still singing his little heart out for me though! They are such happy birds to listen to.

No comments: