Thursday, July 16, 2009


It's time to start the broken record - it's hot! We went for a long time with nice cool summer weather, but that has ended. We are back into the 100's - and probably will be for a while. Oh well, it was nice while it lasted! At least - wait for it - it's a dry heat! I know it makes a difference, but....it is still hot! (Of course, Ralph will remind me that you can't call it hot around here until it gets of 110. Before that, it is just 'pretty warm today, isn't it?'

I'm starting to look forward to my high school reunion - 30 years! Doesn't seem right, somehow! It is set for the first (make that the second Saturday - sorry!) Saturday in August, so I will be up in Susanville for the weekend. It will be nice to see some people again, and thanks to Facebook and Classmates, I might even be able to keep up with them a bit better! Let's see, I have 3 weeks or so to lose that 5 pounds, get rid of the gray in my hair, get in shape, do something wonderful for the world.......then again - maybe not! I think they will just take me as I am - I do! (Or else I would have already taken care of all of the above, right?) Okay, maybe one little shopping trip for something new to wear - that's not too much, now is it??

No comments: