Friday, June 05, 2009

What a week! I have been running behind all week. I think I may be catching up now though! Work was super busy, and we were shorthanded, so I am still trying to dig out from that. Home seems to have been busy too, but it shouldn't have slowed down because soccer was over, right? Probably not!


Yesterday, we upgraded our phones, and I am the proud new owner of a BlackBerry Storm. (I think Alex is an even prouder owner!) Now to figure out how it works! I am having a terrible time with the touch screen. The sales person said the phone will start to get used to my 'touch' and will start to be easier. I hope I don't toss the phone before that!
Here are pictures from earlier in the week of the garden area. The black plastic is doing pretty good! I obviously still have to go out there and weed, though. I'm just glad it is not the whole garden that I have to go and weed! I have little baby beans and cherry tomatoes as well! Yippee!

No comments: