Saturday, June 27, 2009

I must learn to turn the TV off and go to bed! Ronna and Joe came in last night around 9:00, so we stayed up and talked for a while, and when they went to bed, Ralph flipped through the TV channels, and Alex & I started watching Fiddler on the Roof. Ralph went to bed, but Alex and I stayed up until 1:30! I have not seen that movie in years - it is amazing what you see as an adult! I saw it probably when I was in high school, and remembered the story line - sort of - but mostly the music. (Of course that could be because Ronna played/sang it constantly when we were growing up!) It was worth watching, but.....Alli was up at 5:30. Not much sleep for me last night! Ronna and Joe are already off to McArthur - just a whistle stop with us. Maybe more coffee will help!

No comments: