Friday, June 26, 2009

Alli was up this morning at 4:30 again. She has been pretty good lately to sleep in to close to 6:00, but not today! Oh well, that fives me time to update the blog and catch up on e-mails, etc. The internet is still iffy, but better than it was! We have someone coming tomorrow to look at the phone lines. If you call us right now, we probably couldn't understand you, since there is so much static on the line. It was working great up until a week ago, and now, we can't hear! The static is evidently affecting the DSL for the internet, too.

Rufus seems to be enjoying the new kitty perch Mom and I put together while she was here! So far, he is the only one using it, but the other cats are avoiding him still. Since he is chasing them when he can, I don't blame them! I think everyone will get along, once the newness wears off (and he stops being such a jerk!) He is definitely a people cat. He doesn't sit in my lap, but he curls up along side me, which is better. I get enough cat hair in my work now, and his hair is still short! It is beginning to show some noticeable growth - he isn't quite so choppy. I have no idea how long it will take for his full growth to show, but he is going to be one puffy cat!



I finished a doily I started on vacation. It seemed to come together very quickly - probably because I had more time to work on it! I like the pattern. When it was blocked, it was about 16 inches across.

No comments: